An English woman, an Irish woman and a Scottish woman… together they are BADASS!!!
We had SO much fun with Badass Friday that we’re doing it again! And this time, as well as a chance to win this fabulous collection, it is also available to preorder here, but only until midnight on Sunday!
If you want to be in with a chance of winning it then here’s how:
Buy something from us – every £10 spent (after discounts and excluding postage) will qualify as 1 entry.
Buy something from EACH of us for an extra entry (in addition to the ones earned in point 1)
We will put every entry into a numbered list and use a random number generator to pick the winner and we can do it live so you can see who gets to win the prize.
I’ve got quite a few new products so you can shop around on the website or checkout some of the new stuff here.
We will each go live tomorrow to show you our various offers so make sure you keep an eye on our insta and Facebook Pages and follow #badassfriday on Instagram. Lisa will be at 2, Michelle is at 3 and I will be at 4pm.
For ease – here are the links to our websites, facebook pages, groups and instagram feeds (please note that the lives will take place on the Facebook pages and will be uploaded to our the pages and IGTV afterwards, and if you want to join the groups you will need to do so in advance so that your request is approved in time) and instagrams.
1. This is a giveaway being run by Michelle Gregory, Lisa Harland & Abby Parkes, hereafter referred to as ‘the promoter’ and ‘we’, on behalf of The Loveliest Yarn Company, For The Love of Yarn and Orchidean Luxury Yarns (the participating shops)
2. The giveaway is open to anyone aged 18 years or over
3. The routes to enter the giveaway are detailed here in these terms and conditions and in all promotions of the giveaway
4. The closing date for entry is February 14th 11:59pm GMT. After this date no further entries will be accepted. There are no exceptions to this regardless of circumstances.
5. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Receive one entry for each £10 spent (after discounts, before postage) with each of the participating shops between 00:01am Friday November 27thand 11:59pm Monday November 30th
b. Receive an additional entry for sign-up to the mailing lists of the participating shops. If you are already signed up, get in touch and you will receive an entry
c. Customers who purchase from all three participating shops will receive an additional entry
6. Prices at the participating shops have not been adjusted to include entry to this giveaway
7. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. The prize is as follows
a. Three skeins of yarn, one each from The Loveliest Yarn Company (Banshee Yarns), For the Love of Yarn and Orchidean Luxury Yarns
b. Three tote bags one each from The Loveliest Yarn Company (Banshee Yarns), For the Love of Yarn and Orchidean Luxury Yarns
c. A Fading Light printed knitting pattern
d. A pin badge
e. Handmade stitch markers
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable.
10. This contest is open to both United Kingdom and international participants. For international participants, we will not be responsible for taxes or duties incurred by the recipient
11. The winner will be chosen randomly using software from all of the valid entries received.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. For the purpose of ensuring that all entries are counted, firstname and email address will be shared between the participating shops. The data will be used only for this purpose and not any other. When choosing the winner, each entry will be allocated a code to provide anonymity when the data is gathered to determine the winner. Only the business through which the person entered will have their name and address details.
14. The winner’s name will be shared on social media to announce the winner of the competition. No other personal detail will be shared about the winner. Should the winner choose to share pictures of their prize on social media, we will request permission to share any related images.
15. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice for any event outside of out control. Any changes will be notified as soon as possible
16. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. This giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.