We are in unprecedented times right now so I wanted to you of my current terms and procedures:
- I will continue to ship orders, however all my local post offices are now closed so I am having to use Parcel2Go/Hermes. I have amended the shipping options and now have to use Hermes/Parcel2Go, and am using a 2-3 day service but obviously at the moment nothing is guaranteed. It will arrive eventually…
- If I, or anyone in my household, becomes unwell I will write and let you know and offer you a full refund or the option to wait until we are all better.
- I now process and ship orders once or twice a week. You will receive a notification once your parcel has dispatched and you should be able to track it using the code sent to you by Parcel2Go.
- I use gloves and masks when dyeing yarn, so since the lockdown I have been both when packing orders. I am aware that many of my customers are vulnerable, and it goes without saying that I would never sneeze or cough on my yarn ?(I mean who would!!!)
- If you place an order for bespoke yarn or a yarn that is on backorder it may take longer than usual.
- I am sure it goes without saying but if you place an order, and I am unable to ship it then your money will be immediately refunded.
Lastly if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to get in touch. It is going to be strange and lonely times. However, I have been overwhelmed at how my community has pulled together in the last few days and I hope it is the same where you are. If you are feeling isolated and need someone to talk to, please reach out and ask for help. If you have no one to call then I am at the end of the phone and my number is +44 20 8133 9336 – I really mean it and might even welcome the break ?
Stay safe everyone