We are in unprecedented times right now and nobody really knows how the next few weeks/months will pan out. As well as the yarn discounts below, but I just wanted to reassure everyone of a few things:
- Whilst I am well and am permitted to, I will continue to ship orders. I have no idea whether the postal service will shut down but until it does, it’s business as usual (except that obviously my kids will be home!!)
- If I, or anyone in my household, becomes unwell I will write and let you know and offer you a refund or the option to wait until we are all better.
- My shipping terms have changed and I will now only go to the post office once a week. I am not sure which day this will be and it will depend on how many orders, but I will write and let you know when you can expect your package.
- I use gloves when dyeing yarn and have started using vinyl gloves when packing orders. This is purely a precautionary measure but I am aware that many of my customers are vulnerable. It goes without saying that I would never sneeze or cough on my yarn 😱(I mean who would!!!)
- If you place an order for bespoke yarn or a yarn that is on backorder it may take longer than usual. Nobody knows what is going to happen over the next few weeks so my advice is buy stuff showing as in stock if you can.
- I wanted to have some yarn discounts at this time as I know everyone is in a difficult position. I have extended my SHAREYARN2020 voucher code for the foreseeable future which will give you 15% off most of my products, and also CASHMERE30 which will give you 30% off any of my solid coloured cashmere.
- I am sure it goes without saying but if you place an order, and I am unable to ship it then your money will be immediately refunded.
Lastly if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to get in touch. It is going to be strange and lonely times. However, I have been overwhelmed at how my community has pulled together in the last few days and I hope it is the same where you are. We are potentially going to go on lock down in the next 24hrs, particularly here in London, so if you are feeling isolated and need someone to talk to, please reach out and ask for help. If you have no one to call then I am at the end of the phone and my number is +44 20 8133 9336 – I really mean it and might even welcome the break 😝
Stay safe everyone