You have probably worked this out already, but as well as knitting, crocheting, and dyeing yarn I am also a dōTERRA wellness advocate – which means I am passionate about essential oils and how you can use them in your every day life.
Far from being “just a nice smell” these oils can assist you in so many ways, physically, emotionally, and, if you want, financially.
With a no-pressure, straightforward approach I can show you how essential oils can offer non-toxic, natural and sustainable solutions to life, including
- washing our hands, bodies, hair and teeth
- cleaning our clothes, our kitchen & bathroom, and floors
- support our immunity
- help with headaches, colds and upset tummies
- clean cuts bumps and scrapes
- help with allergies, hayfever, insect bites, and stings
- elevate and balance our moods, and help the whole family sleep deeply
All of this AND you get to reduce your plastic waste!
If you would like to know more then you can visit ParkesLife Essentials, where you can learn how essential oils can help you stay sane in a crazy life.