Having run The Essential Yarn Club for a year and other ōilyarns clubs prior to that, I have amassed quite an oily following… So, when a friend of mine who doesn’t knit (and has no interest in learning) asked if she could join the club, but only get the oils, ideas and information, it dawned on me to create The Essential Ideas Club…
As with TEYC, the year will be split into 4 parts, and for ease, I will follow the themes of the yarn club, but this club will just include the oil samples and products and the many ways in which I use them. If you want to add Essential Stitch Markers then you can add them when you checkout, but they are not included with the basic club.
The first club is January, February and March 2022 and will focus on our emotional wellbeing and the many ways we can use the oils to uplift and manage our moods. Each month you will receive
- one or two essential oil products or samples
- an email with detailed information about how to get the most out of your oils, information about how they work and easy links to help you get more.
- Zoom link to a call the week after the products go out where I can answer any questions you may have and also talk you through ways I use the products.
So many people have asked me how they can get more of the products that I have shared over the last year, and the best bit is that it’s so easy. Those of you who’ve known me for a while will know that I am passionate about dōTERRA essential oils – if you’d like to know more about how I got started then you can catch up on my blog post, but in a nutshell I use the oils in every aspect of my life and have largely managed to eliminate toxic cleaning products and synthetic chemicals from my house.
Emotions and Mood Management
Our emotional health can directly influence how the rest of our body feels and functions. When we are in emotional distress, it lowers our overall quality of life and how we feel day-to-day. Emotional health affects how we make decisions, how we interact with others, and how we respond to events that happen in life. Things like stress, anxious feelings, changes in the weather, and a host of troubling (yet common) emotions can negatively influence our mood. I will show you how we can use essential oils for emotional health by creating a sense of calmness and well being, or producing an uplifting environment. Every essential oil has its own unique chemical profile, but most oils can be categorised as having either uplifting or calming properties.
Clubs coming later in the year are:
- Natural Perfumes – there are so many oils that smell amazing. In this club I will create a variety of oils that not only smell amazing but have therapeutic benefits too. The emphasis will be on scent though and each month will include a unique perfume that you can wear that is free from artificial ingredients and toxic “fragrance” chemicals.
- Skincare – from face and hand creams to serum and body moisturisers. The oils are a whole way of life and learning how to incorporate them will have you and your skin feeling better for it.
- General Health and Immunity – there is no doubt that my family is healthier since we started using the oils on a regular basis. They can support our immune system, and help fight against season threats. So as the days shorten, and bugs seem to be prevalent, having a bit of extra support can be hugely beneficial.
You can join at any time and payments will be deducted each month, but if you join after the 15th of the month, then you wont receive your products until the following month. If you wish to cancel please let me know asap.
I thought I’d share some of the comments and reviews that I have received for The Essential Yarn Club:
“The yarn is so lovely; I keep touching it each time I pass it – so lovely, silky and soft – and I love the colour. I have some of the Motivate on my wrists just now – maybe a bit late in the evening but I will be sitting here knitting or crocheting for another two or three hours, as well as keeping the wood fire stoked up so who knows what might happen!…” MT
“Beautiful package – I am thoroughly enjoying the contents. Thank you SO much!” MP
“I love this club so much… The yarn, the deodorant, the markers, oils etc… it just gets better and better. It’s so right for me” SB
“I was really excited to get my first delivery, and I wasn’t disappointed! I love the essential oil roll-on, the dinky little bottle and the beautiful scented stitch markers. Of course the most exciting thing is the yarn: lovely and soft, with beautiful colours! I’m keeping it for now to see what the other two will be like, which has the added advantage of giving me months of *Vorfreude* (roughly translates as “advance enjoyment”) and browsing patterns on ravelry ?” MF
“Wow, Wow, Wow, just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, my parcel of squishies arrived this morning. Thank you so much. It’s like you read my mind and chose all my favourite things” LW “Your parcel arrived today, thank you very much! I really like the perfume, I think it’s my favourite scent so far – reminds me of a perfume I had in the eighties and have not be able to find since then! ” MF