There are 4 clubs each year, with each club consisting of 3 months. Hand dyed yarn, safe, pure and effective dōTERRA essential oils, and hand made gemstone stitch markers – what’s not to love!
The first club will be January, February and March, and the theme is Emotional Support and Mood Management. Each month you will receive:
- one skein of silk/merino blend 4ply or DK
- one or two essential oil products
- two hand made gemstone stitch markers
The yarns will be either Mulberino 4ply or Mulberino DK, whichever option you choose you will have a matching set of 3 skeins at the end of the 3 months. The essential oil products will be based on the theme of the club, and the stitch markers will also be unique to the club. I will also include at least one Essential Oil Stitch Marker. What sets this club apart is the focus on doTERRA essential oil products. They are the purest essential oils on the market, and I literally use them for everything.
Emotions and Mood Management
Our emotional health can directly influence how the rest of our body feels and functions. When we are in emotional distress, it lowers our overall quality of life and how we feel day-to-day. Emotional health affects how we make decisions, how we interact with others, and how we respond to events that happen in life. Things like stress, anxious feelings, changes in the weather, and a host of troubling (yet common) emotions can negatively influence our mood. I will show you how we can use essential oils for emotional health by creating a sense of calmness and well being, or producing an uplifting environment. Every essential oil has its own unique chemical profile, but most oils can be categorised as having either uplifting or calming properties.
Clubs coming later in the year are:
- Natural Perfumes – there are so many oils that smell amazing. In this club I will create a variety of oils that not only smell amazing but have therapeutic benefits too. The emphasis will be on scent though and each month will include a unique perfume that you can wear that is free from artificial ingredients and toxic “fragrance” chemicals.
- Skincare – from face and hand creams to serum and body moisturisers. The oils are a whole way of life and learning how to incorporate them will have you and your skin feeling better for it.
- General Health and Immunity – there is no doubt that my family is healthier since we started using the oils on a regular basis. They can support our immune system, and help fight against season threats. So as the days shorten, and bugs seem to be prevalent, having a bit of extra support can be hugely beneficial.
There will be a small amount of cross over from clubs in 2022, but I have been assured by several members that they loved the club so much that in the event there are any repeats they would see this as a bonus. The yarns of course will be completely different.
This club is on sale until 10th January, and then not available until 18th March when I will open it up for the next instalment (April/May/June).
I thought I’d share some of the comments and reviews that I have received: “The yarn is so lovely; I keep touching it each time I pass it – so lovely, silky and soft – and I love the colour. I have some of the Motivate on my wrists just now – maybe a bit late in the evening but I will be sitting here knitting or crocheting for another two or three hours, as well as keeping the wood fire stoked up so who knows what might happen!…” MT “Beautiful package – I am thoroughly enjoying the contents. Thank you SO much!” MP “I love this club so much… The yarn, the deodorant, the markers, oils etc… it just gets better and better. It’s so right for me” SB “I was really excited to get my first delivery, and I wasn’t disappointed! I love the essential oil roll-on, the dinky little bottle and the beautiful scented stitch markers. Of course the most exciting thing is the yarn: lovely and soft, with beautiful colours! I’m keeping it for now to see what the other two will be like, which has the added advantage of giving me months of *Vorfreude* (roughly translates as “advance enjoyment”) and browsing patterns on ravelry ?” MF “Wow, Wow, Wow, just when I thought it couldn’t get any better, my parcel of squishies arrived this morning. Thank you so much. It’s like you read my mind and chose all my favourite things” LW “Your parcel arrived today, thank you very much! I really like the perfume, I think it’s my favourite scent so far – reminds me of a perfume I had in the eighties and have not be able to find since then! ” MF